HomeThe SonicverseFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 -Easter Egg Challenge-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Gonna Look
Yaaa
67%
 67% [ 2 ]
Nom
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
LOLNO
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3
 

AuthorMessage
avatar
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1125
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 18
Location : Space Colony Ark

PostSubject: -Easter Egg Challenge-   Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Shhhh.... I left an Easter Egg somewhere on my profile, can you find it?
Like a Star @ heaven shadowla happybounce jawdrop chainsaw drunk onfire :finger: Suspect
Also all new emoticons right above.


Though not complete you can still look for the hunt and the prey.




LOCKED : ANSWER COMING IN A WHILE.

_________________


Last edited by sewer56lol on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/
avatar
Law
Accused Cheater
Accused Cheater

Posts : 248
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 19
Location : ANUS

PostSubject: Re: -Easter Egg Challenge-   Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Looked, don't know what the fuck you are talking about. shadowla
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1125
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 18
Location : Space Colony Ark

PostSubject: Re: -Easter Egg Challenge-   Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:45 pm

AshurSeku wrote:
Looked, don't know what the fuck you are talking about. shadowla

1. Your Current Location is inappropriorate so please change this, I'm not giving account warning but do it until tomorrow.

2. Somewhere on my profile the easter egg is hidden, could be my posts, settings and even signature, try to find it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/
avatar
Law
Accused Cheater
Accused Cheater

Posts : 248
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 19
Location : ANUS

PostSubject: Re: -Easter Egg Challenge-   Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:55 pm

Anus is a real place goddammit. 1337-03-03
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1125
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 18
Location : Space Colony Ark

PostSubject: Re: -Easter Egg Challenge-   Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:10 pm

AshurSeku wrote:
Anus is a real place goddammit. 1337-03-03

1337-03-03

That is one but it is not the main Easter Egg I'm talking about.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/
avatar
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1125
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 18
Location : Space Colony Ark

PostSubject: Re: -Easter Egg Challenge-   Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Hint :
One of the two Prefixes of which Internet is based on and which neither are present on the location of this website despite that they are usually present at 98% of times.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/
avatar
Law
Accused Cheater
Accused Cheater

Posts : 248
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 19
Location : ANUS

PostSubject: Re: -Easter Egg Challenge-   Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:25 pm

sewer56lol wrote:
AshurSeku wrote:
Anus is a real place goddammit. 1337-03-03

1337-03-03

That is one but it is not the main Easter Egg I'm talking about.
Sad Age 675?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1125
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 18
Location : Space Colony Ark

PostSubject: Re: -Easter Egg Challenge-   Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:25 pm

AshurSeku wrote:
sewer56lol wrote:
AshurSeku wrote:
Anus is a real place goddammit. 1337-03-03

1337-03-03

That is one but it is not the main Easter Egg I'm talking about.
Sad Age 675?

Nope - Read the hint that I just sent on my previous post.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/
avatar
Shadow The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin

Posts : 511
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-07-09
Age : 69
Location : Space Colony Ark

PostSubject: Re: -Easter Egg Challenge-   Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:05 pm

sewer56lol wrote:
AshurSeku wrote:
Looked, don't know what the fuck you are talking about. shadowla

1. Your Current Location is inappropriorate so please change this, I'm not giving account warning but do it until tomorrow.

2. Somewhere on my profile the easter egg is hidden, could be my posts, settings and even signature, try to find it.

His location is fine, he's allowed to say fuck, but if he starts to go overboard then you have the rights to send a warning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thesonicverse.forumotion.com
avatar
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1125
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 18
Location : Space Colony Ark

PostSubject: Re: -Easter Egg Challenge-   Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:17 pm

Shadow The Hedgehog wrote:
sewer56lol wrote:
AshurSeku wrote:
Looked, don't know what the fuck you are talking about. shadowla

1. Your Current Location is inappropriorate so please change this, I'm not giving account warning but do it until tomorrow.

2. Somewhere on my profile the easter egg is hidden, could be my posts, settings and even signature, try to find it.

His location is fine, he's allowed to say fuck, but if he starts to go overboard then you have the rights to send a warning.

His location changed before you logged in.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/
avatar
Shadow The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin

Posts : 511
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-07-09
Age : 69
Location : Space Colony Ark

PostSubject: Re: -Easter Egg Challenge-   Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:33 pm

sewer56lol wrote:
Shadow The Hedgehog wrote:
sewer56lol wrote:
AshurSeku wrote:
Looked, don't know what the fuck you are talking about. shadowla

1. Your Current Location is inappropriorate so please change this, I'm not giving account warning but do it until tomorrow.

2. Somewhere on my profile the easter egg is hidden, could be my posts, settings and even signature, try to find it.

His location is fine, he's allowed to say fuck, but if he starts to go overboard then you have the rights to send a warning.

His location changed before you logged in.

Oh excuse me, I thought you meant along the lines of him swearing. Carry on. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thesonicverse.forumotion.com
avatar
preez45
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Posts : 223
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 21
Location : G.U.N Laboratory Sector D-13

PostSubject: Re: -Easter Egg Challenge-   Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:21 am

lemme try

Join date:2012-07-13

13 of the July was friday.

Friday the 13th?I guess?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1125
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 18
Location : Space Colony Ark

PostSubject: Re: -Easter Egg Challenge-   Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:04 am

preez45 wrote:
lemme try

Join date:2012-07-13

13 of the July was friday.

Friday the 13th?I guess?

Nope, here are two hints

1. (Said Before). One of the two Prefixes of which Internet is based on and which neither are present on the location of this website despite that they are usually present at 98% of times.

2. There's a new button.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/
avatar
preez45
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Posts : 223
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 21
Location : G.U.N Laboratory Sector D-13

PostSubject: Re: -Easter Egg Challenge-   Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:35 am

sewer56lol wrote:
preez45 wrote:
lemme try

Join date:2012-07-13

13 of the July was friday.

Friday the 13th?I guess?

Nope, here are two hints

1. (Said Before). One of the two Prefixes of which Internet is based on and which neither are present on the location of this website despite that they are usually present at 98% of times.

2. There's a new button.
OH,I see...I have that button too.''Are you messing with me bub?'' is written over it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1125
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 18
Location : Space Colony Ark

PostSubject: Re: -Easter Egg Challenge-   Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:14 pm

preez45 wrote:
sewer56lol wrote:
preez45 wrote:
lemme try

Join date:2012-07-13

13 of the July was friday.

Friday the 13th?I guess?

Nope, here are two hints

1. (Said Before). One of the two Prefixes of which Internet is based on and which neither are present on the location of this website despite that they are usually present at 98% of times.

2. There's a new button.
OH,I see...I have that button too.''Are you messing with me bub?'' is written over it. Rolling Eyes

Not That button but yeah I saw this :D

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/
avatar
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1125
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 18
Location : Space Colony Ark

PostSubject: Re: -Easter Egg Challenge-   Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:20 pm

Anyways it is something I made yesterday and only Shadow knows what it is, I can give it away but I think that if you look around here then you will find it :D

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/
avatar
preez45
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Posts : 223
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 21
Location : G.U.N Laboratory Sector D-13

PostSubject: Re: -Easter Egg Challenge-   Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:37 pm

sewer56lol wrote:
Anyways it is something I made yesterday and only Shadow knows what it is, I can give it away but I think that if you look around here then you will find it :D
I'ts your sig...i found it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1125
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 18
Location : Space Colony Ark

PostSubject: Re: -Easter Egg Challenge-   Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:49 am

preez45 wrote:
sewer56lol wrote:
Anyways it is something I made yesterday and only Shadow knows what it is, I can give it away but I think that if you look around here then you will find it :D
I'ts your sig...i found it.



Nope not this.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/
avatar
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1125
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 18
Location : Space Colony Ark

PostSubject: Re: -Easter Egg Challenge-   Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:55 am

sewer56lol wrote:
preez45 wrote:
sewer56lol wrote:
Anyways it is something I made yesterday and only Shadow knows what it is, I can give it away but I think that if you look around here then you will find it :D
I'ts your sig...i found it.



Nope not this.

No3 : Most users ever online was 2 on Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 17:28

Proof of Shadow's involvement.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/

Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: -Easter Egg Challenge-   

Back to top Go down
 

-Easter Egg Challenge-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: The Lodge-