HomeThe SonicverseFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 SSMB: Good Or Bad?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

SSMB: Bad Or Good?
Good
29%
 29% [ 2 ]
Bad
29%
 29% [ 2 ]
Neutral
42%
 42% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7
 

AuthorMessage
avatar
F3lix
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 7
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-07-12
Age : 18
Location : United States

PostSubject: SSMB: Good Or Bad?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:35 am

I just would like to know if you like or don't like SSMB. It's actually my favorite Sonic board, I don't understand why others hate it. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1125
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 18
Location : Space Colony Ark

PostSubject: Re: SSMB: Good Or Bad?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:40 am

Personally I don't like how people refer to others in these forums, a lot of what may be to some inappropriate language is used, It is a good forum but ill stay with SEGA, Planet Sonic and our Affiliates.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/
avatar
F3lix
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 7
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-07-12
Age : 18
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: SSMB: Good Or Bad?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:42 am

sewer56lol wrote:
Personally I don't like how people refer to others in these forums, a lot of what may be to some inappropriate language is used, It is a good forum but ill stay with SEGA, Planet Sonic and our Affiliates.
They've actually have decreased their use of language lately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1125
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 18
Location : Space Colony Ark

PostSubject: Re: SSMB: Good Or Bad?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:43 am

I've went over it but yeah they have done that slightly recently when the admins became more strict.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/
avatar
Shadow The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin

Posts : 511
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-07-09
Age : 69
Location : Space Colony Ark

PostSubject: Re: SSMB: Good Or Bad?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:04 am

Haven't seen you in a while F3lix, welcome back.

And I think it's because the people over at SSMB tend not know when someone's having fun. Like the guy who role play's Big the Cat, he was getting bashed and bashed for some of the dumbest reason's I believe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thesonicverse.forumotion.com
avatar
F3lix
Junior Member
Junior Member

Posts : 7
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-07-12
Age : 18
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: SSMB: Good Or Bad?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:08 am

Shadow The Hedgehog wrote:
Haven't seen you in a while F3lix, welcome back.

And I think it's because the people over at SSMB tend not know when someone's having fun. Like the guy who role play's Big the Cat, he was getting bashed and bashed for some of the dumbest reason's I believe.
He was bashed for a reason.

Making a completely and utterly stupid topic.

And yes, Big's fishing levels suck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Alice Twilight
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 203
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: SSMB: Good Or Bad?   Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:37 am

F3lix wrote:
Shadow The Hedgehog wrote:
Haven't seen you in a while F3lix, welcome back.

And I think it's because the people over at SSMB tend not know when someone's having fun. Like the guy who role play's Big the Cat, he was getting bashed and bashed for some of the dumbest reason's I believe.
He was bashed for a reason.

Making a completely and utterly stupid topic.

And yes, Big's fishing levels suck.

And the mod in a fit of butthurt closed the thread because he sucked at them.
Also you get warnings for not liking ponies

and this "We don't complain about you talking about Sonic all the time"
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Wil348
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 792
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 19
Location : France (Welsh Ex-Pat)

PostSubject: Re: SSMB: Good Or Bad?   Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:46 am

WHAT THE FUCK????? THEY BAN YOU FOR HATING MLP???? God....

_________________




Add meh on Steam NAO: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058791979/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Wil348OnStorm?feature=guide
avatar
Hyper Sonic
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 164
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: SSMB: Good Or Bad?   Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:52 am

F3lix wrote:

And yes, Big's fishing levels suck.

Uh-uh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Law
Accused Cheater
Accused Cheater

Posts : 248
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 19
Location : ANUS

PostSubject: Re: SSMB: Good Or Bad?   Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Awesime
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: SSMB: Good Or Bad?   

Back to top Go down
 

SSMB: Good Or Bad?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: The Lodge-