Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe SonicverseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Planet Sonic Announcements OCT 27 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sewer56lol
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

Planet Sonic Announcements OCT 27 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Planet Sonic Announcements OCT 27 2012   Planet Sonic Announcements OCT 27 2012 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:20 am

I'm Planning on a partial revamp of the entire website, I haven't discussed it yet and for this reason I made a backup if Shadow wants to revert but I've started working already.

As you can see there are already new transparent colours that have the following attributes :

1. Not too Transparent
2. Text is clearly readable

Back in the time when I first put transparency here there were buttons that needed fix for that reason, now I've to work on new buttons to make transparent again.

Also my remade christmas banner might not stay here for long enough, I'm planning to revamp that too.

The emeralds on the front page were changed as well as for the topics and topic sizes were simplified so it is easier to scroll, Previous emeralds were kept for various more important things to signify ''Master Emerald'' and they are used in places such as Announcement , Sticky , Hot Topic , Hot + New

Shadow told me that RobotnikClause uses a simillar emerald so for proof of concept this is my Emerald Template made from scratch based on Sonic X art :

[Only mods are allowed to see this link]

Cannot show it here because it will be invisible due to background colour

Also new emoticon because nobody noticed recently:
:SexyShadow: ''I'm bringing sexy back'' (PS : that's what I'm doing right now)
Back to top Go down
http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/
sewer56lol
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

Planet Sonic Announcements OCT 27 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Sonic Announcements OCT 27 2012   Planet Sonic Announcements OCT 27 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:18 pm

Locked announcements threads
Back to top Go down
http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/

Planet Sonic Announcements OCT 27 2012

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1