Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe SonicverseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And Average Day Of A Hedgehog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wil348
Wil348

And Average Day Of A Hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: And Average Day Of A Hedgehog   And Average Day Of A Hedgehog I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:59 am

Chapter One: Waking Up

As Sonic woke from his slumber he gazed outside. The sky was a blaze with blue, pink, and orange.
Sonic let out a huge yawn as he got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. He grabbed his toothbrush from the cabinet above the sink, and brushed his teeth. His gargled the water and spat it out down the drain.
He walked downstairs into the kitchen where he saw Tails making breakfast. "How was your night, Sonic?" Tails asked. "It was good" replied Sonic. "Pancakes again?" Sonic gazed at the frying pan Tails was holding, imagining whacking Knuckles with it. "Sonic, we've been over this before. Chili Dogs are not a good breakfast". Tails liad the plate of pancakes in front of Sonic. He wolfed down the pancakes quicker than Eggman could wolf down a steak.
Sonic then got up to leave the room. "Where are you going, Sonic?" asked Tails. "I'm gonna go play on the Xbox. I need to finish my mansion on Minecraft." replied Sonic.
Just then, the door bell rang. Sonic ran to the door, while screaming "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD IT'S HALO 4!".
Just as Sonic opened the door, he was dissapointed in what he saw. It was Shadow. "Could I borrow your Modern Warfare 3 disc" he asked. "Uh....why? I thought you had MW3?" replied Sonic. "I did, but I lost a match, and I snapped the disk in half in anger".
"Um......ok. Borrow mine, but don't snap it.....(murmers) or else I'll snap you"
Sonic and Shadow walked into the living room where the Xbox was located.
Sonic grabbed his copy of MW3 and passed it to Shadow.
"Hmph...Thanks" said Shadow as he walked out of the house.

More coming soon. If I feel like it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Wil348OnStorm?feature=guide
teomares
teomares

PostSubject: Re: And Average Day Of A Hedgehog   And Average Day Of A Hedgehog I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:02 am

I'm eagerly waiting for Chapter 2: Driving to work...:D
Back to top Go down
Wil348
Wil348

PostSubject: Re: And Average Day Of A Hedgehog   And Average Day Of A Hedgehog I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:59 am

I'm not sure whether I can be bothered to write any more at the momment. Eventually I'll feel like it, but at the momment I think it will just be one chapter.
Back to top Go down
teomares
teomares

PostSubject: Re: And Average Day Of A Hedgehog   And Average Day Of A Hedgehog I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:01 am

You can't let such a great story die.....If you never feel like going on with the story, will you let me continue it?
Back to top Go down
Wil348
Wil348

PostSubject: Re: And Average Day Of A Hedgehog   And Average Day Of A Hedgehog I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:54 am

I'm not letting it die, but a good story can't be done when the writer doesn't have any material for the story. I need inspiration, and I need to do it when I feel like it, otherwise it won't turn out so great.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Average Day Of A Hedgehog   And Average Day Of A Hedgehog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Average Day Of A Hedgehog

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1