Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe SonicverseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do Sonic Haters Annoy you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wil348
Wil348

Do Sonic Haters Annoy you? Empty
PostSubject: Do Sonic Haters Annoy you?   Do Sonic Haters Annoy you? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:28 pm

I created this thread since I have experienced something like this.

One year ago, when I was coming out of my Sonic Dark-Age (this started just before Unleashed was released), and saw that Generations was about to release, I really wanted the game for Christmas. When my "friend" on Xbox asked "yo Will are you getting MW3 for Christmas" (yes he literally said it like that), I replied with "maybe, but I want Sonic Generations more". I can't exactly remember what he said, but it was something along the lines of "Ha! Sonic's for f****** babies!". Later on we ended up having an argument (we're kind of friends again now, but the cause of the argument was something else). He still criticizes it sometimes.

My point is, why do people hate Sonic so much?
It's not a bad franchise, and the more recent games have been really well done.
And sites like IGN can stop where they are, because hating on one franchise because it doesn't involve killing people isn't professional.

Have you had any experiences like this where a Sonic Hater has made fun or criticized you for liking Sonic?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Wil348OnStorm?feature=guide
preez45
preez45
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Do Sonic Haters Annoy you?   Do Sonic Haters Annoy you? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:47 pm

I'ts childish and stupid thats why.
Back to top Go down
teomares
teomares

PostSubject: Re: Do Sonic Haters Annoy you?   Do Sonic Haters Annoy you? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:00 am

I really don't give a fuck what others think....it's my (parents' LOL) money, and I have the right to buy and enjoy whatever game I like...
If those people paid for the games I get, maybe then they would be entitled to criticize my tastes...
Back to top Go down
hedgy
hedgy
Affiliate
Affiliate

PostSubject: Re: Do Sonic Haters Annoy you?   Do Sonic Haters Annoy you? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:23 am

Everyone has their own preferences and if my friends don't respect that I like Sonic. Then they aren't friends.

But yes, they're annoying.
Back to top Go down
sewer56lol
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do Sonic Haters Annoy you?   Do Sonic Haters Annoy you? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Normal thing nowadays.
Funnily after I stopped playing Sonic in my childhood I returned during this so called ''Dark Age'' of Sonic 2006

Btw I got Black Ops 2 Today :D
Back to top Go down
http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/
Theonewhotriggeredchaos
Theonewhotriggeredchaos

PostSubject: Re: Do Sonic Haters Annoy you?   Do Sonic Haters Annoy you? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:37 pm

Not as much as COD lovers
Back to top Go down
sewer56lol
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do Sonic Haters Annoy you?   Do Sonic Haters Annoy you? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Theonewhotriggeredchaos wrote:
Not as much as COD lovers

Speaking of that Black Old! 2 zombies very improved now even more zombie fun (and you play as a WOMAN)

I fought you mean Screaming kids in CoD on XBOX
Back to top Go down
http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/
Wil348
Wil348

PostSubject: Re: Do Sonic Haters Annoy you?   Do Sonic Haters Annoy you? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:42 am

Yeah Zombies in Black Ops 2 is amazing :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Wil348OnStorm?feature=guide
Theonewhotriggeredchaos
Theonewhotriggeredchaos

PostSubject: Re: Do Sonic Haters Annoy you?   Do Sonic Haters Annoy you? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:10 am

I can't stand 06 haters. I don't care if someone likes 06 or not, but seriously people exaggerate the hell out of it. Clementj642 had the fucking balls to say it's up there with ET and Superman 64. Sonic 06 is a diamond in comparison to that trash.
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do Sonic Haters Annoy you?   Do Sonic Haters Annoy you? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:12 am

I can't stand 06 haters. I don't care if someone likes 06 or not, but seriously people exaggerate the hell out of it. Clementj642 had the fucking balls to say it's up there with ET and Superman 64. Sonic 06 is a diamond in comparison to that trash.

At least 06 was playable. (While very hard and frustrating too)
Back to top Go down
https://thesonicverse.forumotion.com
Theonewhotriggeredchaos
Theonewhotriggeredchaos

PostSubject: Re: Do Sonic Haters Annoy you?   Do Sonic Haters Annoy you? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:18 am

I didn't find 06 hard or frustrating, but that may be because I'm much better at the adventure games than the boost style ones. Some people act like SEGA forgot to make the floor solid.
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do Sonic Haters Annoy you?   Do Sonic Haters Annoy you? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:20 am

I didn't find 06 hard or frustrating, but that may be because I'm much better at the adventure games than the boost style ones. Some people act like SEGA forgot to make the floor solid.

I only get mad at it because it seemed as though they never even tried to fix any of the bugs and glitches. Now if they had just released some fucking updates for the game, then maybe it wouldn't have gotten hit so hard by me.
Back to top Go down
https://thesonicverse.forumotion.com
Theonewhotriggeredchaos
Theonewhotriggeredchaos

PostSubject: Re: Do Sonic Haters Annoy you?   Do Sonic Haters Annoy you? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:24 am

Yeah, I never understood that. I mean I can understand not fixing some things, but SEGA can't fix the Knuckles/Rouge glitch? Why didn't they fix anything on the PS3 version which came out like 3 months later? Why not make a Sonic The Hedgehog DX, and immediately remove the original from stores?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Sonic Haters Annoy you?   Do Sonic Haters Annoy you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do Sonic Haters Annoy you?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1