Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe SonicverseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Green Hill....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
teomares
teomares

Just Green Hill.... Empty
PostSubject: Just Green Hill....   Just Green Hill.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:18 pm

So, I wanted to see what's the lowest rank i could get at Green Hill stage (modern). I have to tell you that I played in the most embarrassing way possible, literally throwing myself in Motobug's claws, and intentionally avoiding all dash panels and never boosting (actually, I was intentionally slowing down Sonic when I thought he was going too fast :D). After 7 minutes in which I thought I would go insane from the lousy way in which I was forced to play, I was finally ready to see my result...

Was it D????

no

Was it C?????

no

IT WAS B!!!!!

What the hell? I couldn't have done worse even if I tried. And I TRIED really hard to do bad! It's like the game wants you to win (which is not bad at all, if you think about it...XD)
Does anyone have proof of people capable of the performance to get C or EVEN D!!!!! rank at this stage?
Back to top Go down
Prince the Badgerhog
Prince the Badgerhog

PostSubject: Re: Just Green Hill....   Just Green Hill.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Simple, have Sonic stand there for good while. For at least 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
DisruptedChaos
DisruptedChaos

PostSubject: Re: Just Green Hill....   Just Green Hill.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:22 pm

I have done the same. What I do is I first make sure I die, as to stop myself to getting a Perfect Clear which leads to an S Rank, then I do little tiny flicks of the left stick (I have the Xbox version, in case you're wondering), and that usually gets me to the first Grinding part in just above 3 1/2 minutes, which with no Rings would probably get you a B Rank.

Yep, I don't Boost either. I go back to hit enemies I missed or to pointlessly gather that last Red Star Ring. I go 'old-school' mode where I don't Homing Attack, Quick Step, Drift, Slide or Boost (Slide only is excepted where I am forced to Slide).

What I also do is I allow enemies to hit me, then I gather a Ring, then repeat for a while. I also go AFC (Away From Controller :D) with the game unpaused, so when I get back the timer is like at 17 minutes.

That has got me a D rank. Just be VERY slow and do pointless stuff
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Green Hill....   Just Green Hill.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Green Hill....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sonic Discussion :: Sonic Generations-