Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe SonicverseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is for all of you PC experts out there...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
teomares
teomares

This is for all of you PC experts out there... Empty
PostSubject: This is for all of you PC experts out there...   This is for all of you PC experts out there... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:58 pm

So, I've taken an online test to see if my computer would run SASASRT. Apparently, it meets all the minimum requirements to play the game, and also the recommended ones, except for two things, which I'll post below:

CPU
Recommended: 2.4 GHz Intel i5 or equivalent
You Have: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9000 @ 2.00GHz

RAM
Recommended: 2GB Ram (Windows XP), 4GB Ram (Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Cool
You Have: 3.1 GB

(I have Windows 7)

So how do you think my laptop will run the game? Will I need to lower some graphical settings in order not to make the computer overheat, but still enjoy the scenery in the game? How about lag?
Actually, I don't even know if these questions can be answered with the information I've provided, but if they can. I'd be glad if anyone could help. Thanks! :D
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is for all of you PC experts out there...   This is for all of you PC experts out there... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:08 pm

It should be able to run it just fine, thing is you may need to tune down the graphics and shading a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://thesonicverse.forumotion.com
sewer56lol
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is for all of you PC experts out there...   This is for all of you PC experts out there... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Just graphics settings if game lags.
CPU does not look that descent so you could use a task killer for games like Game booster e.t.c if you still experience lag.
Back to top Go down
http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/
teomares
teomares

PostSubject: Re: This is for all of you PC experts out there...   This is for all of you PC experts out there... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:20 am

sewer56lol wrote:
Just graphics settings if game lags.
CPU does not look that descent so you could use a task killer for games like Game booster e.t.c if you still experience lag.
Hmmm...games booster? Thanks, gonna look it up. :D Might need it for other games, too...

EDIT: I've seen what you're talking about, and it looks very interesting. Do you use it yourself? And, is it effective?
Back to top Go down
sewer56lol
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is for all of you PC experts out there...   This is for all of you PC experts out there... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:51 am

It's simply a task killer that relieves a lot of stress from CPU by removing unnecessary windows resources that slow down gaming.

I use the same company's advanced systemcare (Razer game booster has been taken from IOBIT) it also has a task killer and is good for optimizing PC.
Back to top Go down
http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is for all of you PC experts out there...   This is for all of you PC experts out there... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is for all of you PC experts out there...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sonic Discussion :: Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing: Transformed-