Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe SonicverseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey peeps of Planet Sonic!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AcidGamer64
AcidGamer64

Hey peeps of Planet Sonic! Empty
PostSubject: Hey peeps of Planet Sonic!   Hey peeps of Planet Sonic! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:35 pm

What's going on? The name's AcidGamer64. You can call me Acid for short. I'm just here to have a fun time. I've been a huge Sonic fan and still am to this day. Hope to make some new friends here and there. I also hope that I have a wonderful stay. That is all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey peeps of Planet Sonic!   Hey peeps of Planet Sonic! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:15 pm

AcidGamer64 wrote:
What's going on? The name's AcidGamer64. You can call me Acid for short. I'm just here to have a fun time. I've been a huge Sonic fan and still am to this day. Hope to make some new friends here and there. I also hope that I have a wonderful stay. That is all. Very Happy

Welcome, sorry for the lack of active people on here at the moment. We should pick up when school gets back in session. So until then. Welcome! Hope to have you around!
Back to top Go down
https://thesonicverse.forumotion.com
teomares
teomares

PostSubject: Re: Hey peeps of Planet Sonic!   Hey peeps of Planet Sonic! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:46 am

Well, hi! And welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AcidGamer64
AcidGamer64

PostSubject: Re: Hey peeps of Planet Sonic!   Hey peeps of Planet Sonic! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Shadow The Hedgehog wrote:
AcidGamer64 wrote:

Welcome, sorry for the lack of active people on here at the moment. We should pick up when school gets back in session. So until then. Welcome! Hope to have you around!

I don't really mind the lost of activity. But, good to hear that it will pick up. Thanks!

And thanks to you too teomares. :3
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey peeps of Planet Sonic!   Hey peeps of Planet Sonic! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey peeps of Planet Sonic!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1