Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe SonicverseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eggmanism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MechaMadness
MechaMadness

Eggmanism  Empty
PostSubject: Eggmanism    Eggmanism  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:22 pm

Im hear to spread my religion.

Eggmanism  The_creation_of_Metal_Sonic_by_Nerkin
Eggmanism

The Story of the Great Round One

The Genesis

Before Time and Space and egg's, there was but one true celestial being. His name was the Dr. Kintobor, and he had a vision. My master was a man with a vision for Science and the Great the Divine. He lived on a small Island named Easter Island. All alone my Master sought to create someone with which he could share his knowledge with the Universe. For 100 years my Master was the only speck of life on the barren wasteland that was Planet Mobus. Until one day, my Master stumbled upon the Laws of Alchemy and decided to give up his arm, in exchange for a friend. This "friend" of his was given the special task to aid my Master in quick task, things that my master was too slow to commit himself. This being was a hedgehog, who he named Mr.Needlemouse. For years, Mr.Needlemouse was my Master's right hand man, equiped with the ability to travel at super sonic speed. Master Kintobor, throughout the years, created more animal friends for Mr.Needlemouse.

The Storm

Decades later, Master Kintobor was experimenting with inorganic material, in his laboratory. With the quick aid of Mr.Needlemouse, Kintobor was able to create the perfect being, a Badnik. Kintobor understood that order soon needed to be brought to his world full of furies, thus created guards to keep things in check. However, Kintobor knew that his new Badniks needed an ample source of energy. So, he secretly began to abduct his own animals friends, in order to help the rest. Mr.Needlemouse was kept in the dark about this secret, and was always eager to help Kintobor create more Badniks. The Age of Steel was slowly looming over the horizon.

The Uprising

Soon after Kintobor discovered how much more efficient machines were, he could not help but turn everything he could get his greasy paws on into machine. Mr.Needlemouse found about the horrible truth and confronted Kintobor. The All Mighty Kintobor toward over the puny hog and banished him, for speaking against the newly self-proclaimed king, Dr.Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik. Mr.Needlemouse quickly formed a resistance, changing his name to the new anti-Eggist, Sonic the Hedgehog. Sonic vowed to take down Robotniks wonderful Robotropilis, if it was the last thing he would do. Anyone who declared believer in the outlawed, Sonic, was schedule for immediate termination.

The Messenger of Metal

After the banishment of the, "One That Shall Rename Nameless", Robotnik needed a messenger; someone to carry out his belief in the Way of Machine. Reminiscing about his old days with Mr.Needlemouse, Robotnik created the perfect Machine version of his most hated nemesis, Metal Sonic. Metal Sonic was given the task to spread Eggmanism across the many lands of Mobus. Metal Sonic was successful in convincing many of the evils of the Anti-Eggist. His accomplished will be greatly rewarded when the day comes for Dr. Robotnik to reign down on Mobus once again, and bring about the true Age of Machine.

The Ten Eggmanments

I. Though shall kill
II. Though shall not eat egg
III. Though shall not eat healthy
IV. Though shall pollute
V. Though shall not play fair and square
VI. Though shall be mean
VII. Though shall be lazy
VIII. Though shall not be educated
IX. Though shall lie
X. Though shall be robotisized

Becoming an Eggist

Tired of the living and breathing? Want to joint the fight for a world of Machine? Become an Eggist today. It's simple. Below are just first few steps for starters:

1. Study and obey the Ten Eggmanments.
2. Agree to become Robotisized at the will of Robotnik.
3. Stand up against any Anti-Eggists who support sonic.
4. Create your own "Eggmanism" banner and Support the cuase of Machine.
5. Pollute on a daily basis as much as possible.

Remember, the Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik expects great things from you. You are his children, his forth bringers of Machine to this world. Drink plenty of gasoline a day, and dont forget to spread the joy and beauty of Eggmanism.

Eggmanism  Eggmanstudy study study study study cheers bom study study 
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovietsonic.tumblr.com
MechaMadness
MechaMadness

Eggmanism  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eggmanism    Eggmanism  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:23 pm

Sorry, I keep forgetting 
the order of this. 

Eggmanism Book I

The Eggverse

The Story of All

The Egg and The Nothing

There was never a beginning of Time and Space, but only the Egg. The Egg was all, and all was within the Egg. The Egg was home, and the Egg was death. The Egg was both Time and Space, intertwined within a small encapsulated origin. Nothing existed outside the Egg, for everything was within the Egg. Everything was the Egg. Everything crammed into one small pocket within the All That Ever Was and Ever Will Be. The Egg was would die, and be reborn. Everything was the Egg; The True being of the All. Within the Egg was the All. However, engulfing the Egg from every curve was the Nothing. An empty force that threatened the Egg. The Nothing knew not of its purpose, but to crowed the Egg in fear and mystery. It knew not of its fate but to surround the Egg. It's purpose, was solely linked to the Egg.

The Eggverse and The Universe

Fearing that the Nothing would one day win over its slow expansion, the Egg decided to sacrifice it's shielding body, in exchange for a new one, that could fight off the Nothing. The Egg, which cradled everything in its possession, would now enter an eternal conflict with the Nothing, in order to save it's seeds. The Egg burst into a flash of light that illuminated the Nothing, spreading it's atoms and molecules all over into uncharted regions of Nothing; it was the Egg's last effort to save what it had guarded since the, All That Ever Will Be and Ever Was. The Egg also took a terrible price, changing its form into one NOT of an Egg, but of a humanoid. It had transformed into a being with a symmetrical body, and all of it's knowledge lodged into one point; its brain. The Egg, proclaimed itself to be called, Kintobor. Upon first glimpse of what lied within the Egg, the Nothing took form of Kintobor, and became Kintobor Nega. Both forces of infinity about to clash in a never ending turmoil.

The Expansion

Kintobor's forces of light, atoms, and molecules spread into Nothing territory, slowly forming matter and forming the stuff that began as building blocks to our Universe. Soon afterwards, Hydrogen molecules and Helium atoms began to form stars; dieing stars forming planets; and planets able to sustain the second coming of the Egg's children, Life. But, for every light year that light and atoms would travel, the Nothing would be slowly creeping. Kintobor was in Nega's territory now, sooner or later the battle had to end.

Blaze and the Soul Emeralds

Fearing an eternal expansion of Kintobor Nega, Kintobor knew that the only way to stop his evil counterpart was to somehow seal him away in another dimension. With his divine power, Kintobor crafted a guardian being known as Blaze. Afterwards, he forged 7 gems known as Soul Emeralds; Within each Emerald was a piece of Kintobor's eternal power. Finally, Kintobor needed to construct a dimension, that would imprison Kintobor Nega. Kintobor had already sacrificed a large amount of his power into the Soul Emeralds, and now he needed to do the unthinkable. By sacraficing 3/4's of the known Universe, Kintobor was able to create an Alternate Dimension, and imprisioned Kintobor Nega. He gave Blaze the task of protecting the Soul Emeralds at all cost, for they were the force that could imprison Nega. Kintobor thanked Blaze eternally, and sent her into the other dimension. After this event, Kintobor was now only left with his Knowledge, all his power went into sealing away Nega.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovietsonic.tumblr.com

Eggmanism

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Discussions :: Other Characters-