Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe SonicverseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're Officially Dumping This.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadowslasher11X
shadowslasher11X
Admin
Admin

We're Officially Dumping This. Empty
PostSubject: We're Officially Dumping This.   We're Officially Dumping This. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:53 am

Hi everyone, (For those who stuck around at least.)

As of this post, me and Martin are dumping the whole Sonicverse Forum Project. It just seems as though SEGA basically killed the whole franchise for us in terms of how much we want to do this anymore. We both enjoyed creating and building up this forum, but now we're exhausted of worrying about it.

Sewer, if you're reading this, we're letting you take control of the website. What you do with it is up to you, if you want to work on it, or kill it. Is up to you.

No, it's dead -Sewer

Me and Martin both enjoyed the website over the past year during its' 'High Time'. And we're sad to see it go. But with everything in life, we're tired of trying to keep it going. So we're officially leaving it now. We hope for those who stuck around, that you enjoyed your time too.

If you wish to talk with us at any point, you can find me and Martin at my steam user: shadowslasher11X

Once again, we hope you enjoyed your time here.

-The Shadow and The Slash
Back to top Go down
sewer56lol
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Officially Dumping This.   We're Officially Dumping This. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 12:40 pm

Well it was about time, I don't seem to share even my bit of interest anymore aswell, sadly. There were the fun enjoyable times but with the many giant communities around it may just not be worth the time and/or the effort anymore unfortunately.

The history of this website honestly reminds me of the XCult boards, as we are not anymore interested in what we came in order to pursue eventually but still having many cool memories and fun stuff lying around with basically sometimes one post sitting around here and there.

I mean we all arrived here and after all had a reason for being here, it although has vanished into the big blue sea, I still await for the next iteration of Sonic made by Sonic Team (JP) which will come out after Boom but if that isn't gonna go well I'd just consider Sonic being almost like another Tony Hawk's game. Oh I just wish Yuji Naka was still the main man behind the games, then perhaps it all could've went to a different spin.

Personally nowadays you'll either find me messing with Sonic prototypes, playing a THPS title or just watching Twitch streams, life is also getting more busy so I don't barely even have the time for that.

Only the site starter can kill the site but however I intend to keep it alive just with a notice on the front page.
Back to top Go down
http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/
Prince the Badgerhog
Prince the Badgerhog

PostSubject: Re: We're Officially Dumping This.   We're Officially Dumping This. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 1:14 pm

it pains me to see this site go and i tried to keep it alive the best i could but work kept getting in the way. i enjoyed this place very well and this site is the only site that likes my Prince the Badgerhog character, drawings and the story. I want to say thank you all for every word of inspiration you have given me. if you want to chat with me, my deviantART name is TheAvatarPrince. my steam account is TheAvatarPrince. my youtube accout is TheAvatarPrince. my skype name is TheAvatarPrince. my facebook accout is Prince Hicks ( just look for the theavatarprince name nect to my real name and you'll find me. I also made a Prince the Badgerhog  page as well too. don't forget to press the like button. Smile ) my twitter is TheAvatarPrince as well. hopefully guys can come here again and see this message. Sewer56lol thank you for the feedback on my threads and the same to everyone here as well. Oh yeah, i finished another  Prince the Badgerhog drawing.  look at my deviantART account  to see. I hope to hear from you all again!!!! :D
Back to top Go down

Silver

PostSubject: Re: We're Officially Dumping This.   We're Officially Dumping This. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 1:43 am

Tails flying Tails flying Tails flying Tails flying Tails flying Tails flying Tails flying Tails flying Tails flying Tails flying Tails flying Tails flying shadowla shadowla shadowla shadowla shadowla shadowla shadowla shadowla shadowla shadowla shadowla shadowla
Back to top Go down
http://www.sega.com
sewer56lol
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Officially Dumping This.   We're Officially Dumping This. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:16 pm

Silver wrote:
Tails flying Tails flying Tails flying Tails flying Tails flying Tails flying Tails flying Tails flying Tails flying Tails flying Tails flying Tails flying shadowla shadowla shadowla shadowla shadowla shadowla shadowla shadowla shadowla shadowla shadowla shadowla
Sup !
Back to top Go down
teomares
teomares

PostSubject: Re: We're Officially Dumping This.   We're Officially Dumping This. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 10:50 am

Oh, guess I'm kinda late. Razz
Well, I'm not a long time member of this site, but I sure had a lot of fun during my short stay here. What I'm gonna miss most is the chat I guess. XD

Wish you guys all the best. And who knows, some times may come when we'll meet again here, on this site.....
Back to top Go down
sewer56lol
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Officially Dumping This.   We're Officially Dumping This. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 9:36 am

teomares wrote:
Oh, guess I'm kinda late. Razz
Well, I'm not a long time member of this site, but I sure had a lot of fun during my short stay here. What I'm gonna miss most is the chat I guess. XD

Wish you guys all the best. And who knows, some times may come when we'll meet again here, on this site.....
 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Officially Dumping This.   We're Officially Dumping This. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Officially Dumping This.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Sonicverse :: Sonicverse Announcements-