Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe SonicverseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miru
miru

What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? Empty
PostSubject: What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?   What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:09 pm

I would like to have Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and either Blaze, Cream, Marine, or Shade as playable.
Back to top Go down
preez45
preez45
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?   What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:22 pm

I want a trophy to come alive.If you know what i mean...
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?   What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:23 pm

I want to be in the game.

Fit's perfectly,

I got the skills of sonic (who was very underpowered in brawl) and the guns of Solid Snake. With the combo of chaos powers.
Back to top Go down
https://thesonicverse.forumotion.com
sewer56lol
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?   What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:26 pm

Shadow The Hedgehog wrote:

Fit's perfectly,

I got the skills of sonic (who was very underpowered in brawl) and the guns of Solid Snake. With the combo of chaos powers.

Yeah!
Back to top Go down
http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/
preez45
preez45
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?   What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:25 pm

Shadow The Hedgehog wrote:

Fit's perfectly,

Hey,dont forget your super strenght!You can lift and throw rocks and other heavy stuff and fatal punch ppl.
Back to top Go down
Theonewhotriggeredchaos
Theonewhotriggeredchaos

PostSubject: Re: What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?   What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:23 am

Knuckles, Tails, Shadow, or Silver. I'd also appreciate if Mighty and Ray appeared as stickers or trophies too, just to see how they would look in 3D.
Back to top Go down
sewer56lol
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?   What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:21 am

Sonic characters seem underrated to me in Smash Bros but if we put someone in like Amy then she might get even competition. Ill like Mighty or Knuckles too and I never seen Ray in action so I don't know.
Back to top Go down
http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/
miru
miru

PostSubject: Re: What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?   What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:59 pm

My idea for the Sonic side:

Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Shadow
Team Rose (i.e: Pokemon trainer)
Silver (Megaman Clone)
Eggman (Dragonborn clone)
Back to top Go down

Waterwraith

PostSubject: Re: What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?   What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:01 am

No Shadow. Tails and Tails only.
Back to top Go down
preez45
preez45
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?   What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:57 pm

Waterwraith wrote:
No Shadow. Tails and Tails only.
Tails lover.
Back to top Go down

Waterwraith

PostSubject: Re: What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?   What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:01 pm

Not really. Super Smash Bros is a nintendo series. Having more than 2 Sonic characters is not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
OmnipotenTrain
OmnipotenTrain

PostSubject: Re: What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?   What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:20 am

Super Smash Bros IS a Nintendo game, I don't think we should overpower them with a crapton of Sonic characters. I think at most we should have Sonic, Shadow, and Silver (Silver can be replaced with Tails or knuckles).
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/CobyFragoso
The Rockman
The Rockman

Location : Usually at the SSMB. Come at me bro! *Equips Laser Trident*

PostSubject: Re: What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?   What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:31 pm

Well, I just want to see Sonic return. That's about it. ^_^;
I don't care if Shadow or Knuckles get in (wanting Knuckles more than Shadow), but mainly, I just want Sonic to return. Smile
Back to top Go down

Chaos Warp

PostSubject: Re: What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?   What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:56 pm

All I really want is for Sonic to return. Smash Bros in a Nintendo game, and should not be over-saturated with 3rd-party stuff (in the main game at least. I'd love to have DLC packs with a bunch of 3rd-party characters).
Back to top Go down
hedgy
hedgy
Affiliate
Affiliate

PostSubject: Re: What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?   What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:20 pm

I just hope Sonic will stay, and I'll be very happy if another joins. I'd go for Knuckles.
Back to top Go down
WrappedInBlack
WrappedInBlack

PostSubject: Re: What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?   What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:18 am

Shadow...
Back to top Go down
http://wrappedinblack.deviantart.com/?rnrd=71507
DisruptedChaos
DisruptedChaos

PostSubject: Re: What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?   What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:29 am

Shadow definitely, I felt that just having Shadow as an Assist Trophy in Brawl and restricting him to only use Chaos Control to slow down your opponents was kinda lame. I do like the hack that mastaklo on YouTube made (here's the link to his video in case you haven't watched it: Click this little link right here! <--)

Sonic should definitely make a return to the next Smash Bros. I would always beat the damn out of my friends as Sonic, but maybe that's because I'm the best SSBB player out of all my friends combined Razz

I also want to see a stage from Sonic Adventure 2 (Radical Highway for example), where you can actually pick up Omochao and throw him around, like you could do in SA2. For example:

-Enters Radical Highway as Shadow
-Finds Omochao
-Picks up Omochao
-Waits for a part of the stage to crumble and fall
-Tosses Omochao down the hole
-Beats up the AI opponents
-Wins an ultimate victory!

(I used four, not two (my bad Very Happy ) SA2 references in the thing above. Find them!)

Last edited by DisruptedChaos on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WrappedInBlack
WrappedInBlack

PostSubject: Re: What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?   What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:29 am

Radical Highway and tossing Omochao

I hope he's playable and Nintendo said they wanted to do more with Sonic in the story in Brawl but couldn't due to timing. If He an Shadow are in it then, I can already imagine it, Shadow attacks Mario early in story later Mario meets Sonic and attacks him. believing he is Shadow.
Back to top Go down
http://wrappedinblack.deviantart.com/?rnrd=71507
Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?   What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:55 am

WrappedInBlack wrote:

I hope he's playable and Nintendo said they wanted to do more with Sonic in the story in Brawl but couldn't due to timing. If He an Shadow are in it then, I can already imagine it, Shadow attacks Mario early in story later Mario meets Sonic and attacks him. believing he is Shadow.

Well it wouldn't the first time I got him into trouble.
Back to top Go down
https://thesonicverse.forumotion.com
Wil348
Wil348

PostSubject: Re: What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?   What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:14 am

If Sonic is in the next Smash Bros, you can bet that Seaside Hill will be the stage that comes with him. It's used so much, it's predictable.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Wil348OnStorm?feature=guide
DisruptedChaos
DisruptedChaos

PostSubject: Re: What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?   What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:19 pm

WrappedInBlack wrote:

Perhaps I didn't make it as clear. RH and the tossing of Omochao are references to SA2, however I already had mentioned them above. What I was hoping for was:

The stage crumbling and falling (in certain areas of Radical Highway where the bombs from the G.U.N planes were dropped causing the highway to crumble and fall.)

Ultimate victory! (Shadow's A Rank achievement call)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?   What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Sonic characters do you want to see in the next Smash Bros?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1