Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe SonicverseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sonic adventure 3 online closed beta.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hedgy
hedgy
Affiliate
Affiliate

Sonic adventure 3 online closed beta.  Empty
PostSubject: Sonic adventure 3 online closed beta.    Sonic adventure 3 online closed beta.  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:43 pm

A new Sonic Online game has been announced, and the closed beta test has already been started!

Click here for the latest closed beta updates
Low level players:
Sonic adventure 3 online closed beta.  Fvd4igSonic adventure 3 online closed beta.  4lrh5k
Sunset hill
Sonic adventure 3 online closed beta.  Wv4eh0
Cinos the Hedgehog
Sonic adventure 3 online closed beta.  Jhsksz

story
In the story you'll get a new enemy.
In Sonic adventure 3 online the enemy will be Cinos (Sounds familar doesn't it, well that's on purpose)
You are send from Tikal, who is still in the Master Emerald. You've been created with a special sense that will make your desteny meeting Sonic.

You should find out about this danger tikal feels inside the master emerald. At the beginning you will be able to choose a storyline. In the open beta this will be Sonic, Shadow and Tails.
Wanna know more about Cinos? Read the spoiler for backstory and where it all starts.

More of the story, and more information about classes and features

Closed Beta test
Like I said, this game is currently in the closed beta. In the closed beta I'm simply working towards the open beta while people can already play the game, and test the new features, maps and events I've made. If you'd like to be one of the testers, you can reply in this topic. But please note, all closed beta test accounts will be deleted when the open beta starts.
Back to top Go down
sewer56lol
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sonic adventure 3 online closed beta.    Sonic adventure 3 online closed beta.  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Sonic adventure 3 online closed beta.  WmE7g

I was the first user apart from Hedgy to play this.
However someone else joined us before I took the screenshot :D See Chat
Back to top Go down
http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/
hedgy
hedgy
Affiliate
Affiliate

PostSubject: Re: Sonic adventure 3 online closed beta.    Sonic adventure 3 online closed beta.  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:48 am

Currently I'm busy with route 99. I've PMed shadow the hedgehog if he likes to have a planet sonic billboard in the game.

Not going to bother to put more screenshots as the "[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" thing still exist. Sad
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic adventure 3 online closed beta.    Sonic adventure 3 online closed beta.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic adventure 3 online closed beta.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1