Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe SonicverseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OmnipotenTrain
OmnipotenTrain

Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? Empty
PostSubject: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:12 am

Iv'e seen it a little on the SEGA forums, but I visited SSMB (I'm not a member there, I was just checking it out) and they have a thread dedicated to Sonic Adventure 2 hate!

I thought SA2 was like the Jesus of Sonic games.

You know what, I don't even think these people hate SA2. Well, I'm sure a few do and it's understandable if they give reasons, but the others...

I think they just have it set in their minds that hating SA2 is now the "cool" thing to do. That many people can't really dislike this game.

If it's not that... I just don't know!
This is crazy!
This is madness!
THIS!
IS!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/CobyFragoso
sewer56lol
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:21 am

It is my top favourite to play along with Shadow The Hedgehog also as my top.

Notice the Testpage banner if I didn't like SA2 then why would I use SA2 because for example if I used a Sonic06 base people would start hating me for that knowing human beings :D

I personally take the most enjoyment out of SA2 and Shadow The Hedgehog just sucks at emulating unless I use PCSX2 but then I walk through a door in the ark - Floor dissapears - Shadow Dies - Damn NOT HERE! - And i've to start a level all over again (not an emulator fault the ps2 port on it was bad and I don't use Dolphin for it as I get about 46FPS and its slooow.
Back to top Go down
http://planetsonictest.forumotion.co.uk/
Wil348
Wil348

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:36 am

Because they are Sonic Stadium members. SSMB is a sharkpool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Wil348OnStorm?feature=guide
sewer56lol
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:47 am

This is SPARTAAA!!
Back to top Go down

Chaos Warp

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:42 am

People are starting to hate SA2 because they are starting to see the flaws with it, such as overly linear speed gameplay, genre roulette, and the especially bad hunting stages. These issues are too much for some people. I don't personally hate it, but I understand why people would.
Back to top Go down
sewer56lol
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:33 am

Chaos Warp wrote:
People are starting to hate SA2 because they are starting to see the flaws with it, such as overly linear speed gameplay, genre roulette, and the especially bad hunting stages. These issues are too much for some people. I don't personally hate it, but I understand why people would.

You just earned a ring: D
Back to top Go down
preez45
preez45
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:44 am

Chaos Warp wrote:
No they're hating it because they have run out of games to hate.Even an idiot can understand that SA2 is an old game and naturally has flaws.
Back to top Go down
Alice Twilight
Alice Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:34 am

Because it's Sonic Stadium, where mods lock threads because they found Big's fishing levels hard.
Back to top Go down
Wil348
Wil348

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:00 am

Alice Twilight wrote:
Because it's Sonic Stadium, where mods lock threads because they found Big's fishing levels hard.

Big's fishing levels can go to hell. Ice Cap was a troll.
Back to top Go down
Alice Twilight
Alice Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:16 am

Wil348 wrote:

The day I get the A rank emblem on that stage will be a good day.
Back to top Go down
sewer56lol
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am

Wil348 wrote:
Alice Twilight wrote:

I personally found them a bit hard and boring at times but I loved them the way they were.
Ice Cap...... Hmm the upgrade is hard to find in the stage (Not one in front of Ice Cap but one In the actual level, also forgot what it was)
Back to top Go down
miru
miru

PostSubject: SA2 was always garbage   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:16 pm

The only thing I liked about it was this lady:

Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbhdoZNwnEwKDT92MHmC3gQlG7pvWimJ-Z9xOCJLmk-4CDLLJr

And even then, her gameplay could be improved.
Back to top Go down

Chaos Warp

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:22 pm

Alice Twilight wrote:

No offence, but okay we get it, you dislike the Stadium. You don't have to bring it up that you think it sucks at every chance you get across several forums.

Now, back to topic.....

preez45 wrote:

No they're hating it because they have run out of games to hate.Even an idiot can understand that SA2 is an old game and naturally has flaws.

Okay, this game has big flaws. We've established that. But why is it such a heinous crime if these flaws are dealbreakers for people, especially when one of the big ones is that the alternate gameplay doesn't even play like a Sonic game? Again, I don't hate it, but I can understand why people do.
Back to top Go down
Wil348
Wil348

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:55 pm

Not only do we not like Sonic Stadium, we hope it burns. SSMB has a train ticket straight to hell.
Back to top Go down

Chaos Warp

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:40 pm

Wil348 wrote:
Not only do we not like Sonic Stadium, we hope it burns. SSMB has a train ticket straight to hell.

Just out of curiosity, why do you guys dislike the Stadium so much? I'm curious to know. Maybe I can address your concerns and we can come to an understanding.
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Chaos Warp wrote:
Wil348 wrote:

Just out of curiosity, why do you guys dislike the Stadium so much? I'm curious to know. Maybe I can address your concerns and we can come to an understanding.

I barley go there, so I wouldn't know. But others might. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://thesonicverse.forumotion.com
Wil348
Wil348

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:07 pm

Chaos Warp wrote:
Wil348 wrote:

Trolling is f#cking terrible there. It's constant hate for SA2. If you don't like what the mainstreamists like, they will treat you like you should go bury yourself in a hole. I've looked at SSMB, I hate SSMB. It's a shark pool,.
Back to top Go down

Chaos Warp

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Wil348 wrote:

Trolling is f#cking terrible there. It's constant hate for SA2. If you don't like what the mainstreamists like, they will treat you like you should go bury yourself in a hole. I've looked at SSMB, I hate SSMB. It's a shark pool,.

First off, how is trolling terrible? We ban most trolls if they do it too much. Second off, you're gonna hate an entire fourm because most of them dislike a game you like.........? Not even touching that one. Thirdly, if you don't support your opinion or your support has holes, people will debate you. That;s kinda the point of a fourm isn't it? To discuss.

But this is going way off topic, so if you want to respond, do it in another topic, or hell, PM. Just not here.
Back to top Go down
sewer56lol
sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:46 am

People and their opinions. ..........

Just don't start fighting over them and instead RESPECT them.

Trololol.
Back to top Go down
Law
Law
Accused Cheater
Accused Cheater

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:00 am

The only good part is Sonic/Shadow's stages.
Back to top Go down
hedgy
hedgy
Affiliate
Affiliate

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:16 pm

I have plenty of reasons why I like sa2, but I don't feel like typing a lot as I had plenty of these discussions. I can also see why some people don't like it aswell. (Example: I loved the chao gardens, but if you dislike them, but want get all emblems you just have to...)

But I'm already very happy Sega will please the sonic adventure (2) fans with a HD release. :D
Back to top Go down
Theonewhotriggeredchaos
Theonewhotriggeredchaos

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:13 am

I don't know, this fanbase can never decide on anything. First SA2 is amazing, then Unleashed sucks, then Colors & Gens is amazing, then Unleashed is great but Colors Gens and SA2 suck.
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 am

Theonewhotriggeredchaos wrote:
I don't know, this fanbase can never decide on anything. First SA2 is amazing, then Unleashed sucks, then Colors & Gens is amazing, then Unleashed is great but Colors Gens and SA2 suck.

We're more off tune than an electric guitar with banjo strings...
Back to top Go down
https://thesonicverse.forumotion.com
teomares
teomares

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:19 am

Moving this to Sonic Adventure section.
Back to top Go down

Andrew The Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:24 am

Theonewhotriggeredchaos wrote:
MIND BLOW!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?   Why is everyone starting to hate SA2? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is everyone starting to hate SA2?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next