Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe SonicverseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New World Order: Book 1, Beyond Our Days

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin

New World Order: Book 1, Beyond Our Days Empty
PostSubject: New World Order: Book 1, Beyond Our Days   New World Order: Book 1, Beyond Our Days I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:15 am

Before Reading: Just so some people know, this is a very very dark story which will have a major amount of killing and swearing.

Background: The story takes place 200 years after the events of Generations. And everything known about the world of Sonic has completely changed. Everyone is dead, and we see a powerless Shadow, unable to use his chaos powers. But immortality sill remains. The planet has been taken over by G.U.N that has become a tyrannical government that now rules. Shadow, was unable to stop the events of this happening and has now left the new G.U.N, and has become a lone wolf. Now with the entire government after him, he questions if the world will ever be the same again. That is until a group that fights for freedom, finds him.

Book 1: Beyond Our Days, Part 1

Spoiler:

Last edited by Shadow The Hedgehog on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thesonicverse.forumotion.com
Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New World Order: Book 1, Beyond Our Days   New World Order: Book 1, Beyond Our Days I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am

Book 1: Beyond Our Days, Part 2

Spoiler:

Last edited by Shadow The Hedgehog on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow The Hedgehog
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New World Order: Book 1, Beyond Our Days   New World Order: Book 1, Beyond Our Days I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:17 am

Had to do some moving around of posts in order to post Chapter 10, because of forumotion's retarded character limit.

Chapter 10 completed!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New World Order: Book 1, Beyond Our Days   New World Order: Book 1, Beyond Our Days I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New World Order: Book 1, Beyond Our Days

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1